There is nothing as soothing as walking around with the confidence that you can actually defend yourself if the need arises.
What determines the efficacy of the strategy employed to protect yourself depends on how often you apply your techniques against resisting partners. Most often, students practice martial arts techniques a training partner. Sometimes students train with a punching bag or a dummy.
Jiu Jitsu is a unique form of martial arts that supplies powerful techniques and attacks that can be controlled to ensure safe practice on a partner. This type of training is sometimes called “The Gentle Art’ of Jiu Jitsu, it offers practitioners a way to subdue an attacker and end a confrontation without the need to rely solely on devastating strikes. Jiu Jitsu practitioners master the art of flowing around an attack, escaping bad positions, applying chokes, gaining or maintaining a dominant position, and using joint locks capable of incapacitating an attacker completely.
Gracie Hemet self-defense program provides the following benefits;
- Engaging in the physical activity of the martial arts class relieve stress.
- It improves balance, coordination, and flexibility.
- Our martial arts program builds self-confidence in adults.
- It helps people develop functional strength.
- There is a great social atmosphere in the martial arts class.
- It is a form of exercise to help you shed excess weight and remain in great shape.
- It is a suitable alternative to a gym membership. You stand to gain strength, cardio, and conditioning all in one martial arts class.