Most ladies are particular about staying in great shape, but it can sometimes be boring to hit the gym for a routine workout. The good news is we have an exciting martial arts program for women that can help you stay in great shape as well as learn how to defend yourself. How amazing is that?
We believe anyone can learn Jiu Jitsu. We have professionals that break and slowly teach each of the martial arts to ensure everyone learns and masters the unique skills. At Gracie Hemet, we offer a mixed self-defense class as well as a woman’s only Brazilian Jiu Jitsu class.
The ultimate goal for our women’s Brazilian Jiu Jitsu class is to teach them how to defend themselves effectively while they lose excess calories. However, we also compete to have fun in our martial arts program for women.
There are quite a number of benefits attached to enrolling in our martial arts class for females; some of these advantages include the following:
- Engaging in the physical activity of the martial arts class relieves stress.
- It improves balance, coordination, and flexibility.
- Our martial arts program builds self-confidence in women.
- It helps women develop functional strength.
- There is a great social atmosphere in the martial arts class.
- It is a fantastic form of exercise to help women shed excess weight and remain in great shape.
- It is a suitable alternative to a gym membership. Women stand to gain strength, cardio and conditioning all in one martial arts class.
There is also a competition team aside our regular women’s program. The opportunity to compete is available to as many of those that are interested. We also provide the necessary techniques and tools to as many women that desire to pursue Jiu Jitsu at a competitive level. There is a special training class for that is interested in competing. Some of the benefits attached to joining Gracie Hemet’s women competitive team include:
- The opportunity to train with the ladies from different parts of the world.
- Training will improve your self-defense skills.
- You get to attend the training camp for women without paying any additional fee.
- A rare opportunity to train with world champions from different weight divisions and classes.
- It is an excellent competition training program.
- There is a safe sparring with competitors of your strength, weight, and size.
- World-class female instructors teach the classes.
Contact us at Gracie Hemet Academy and sharpen your wits about incredible martial art skills.